The content of the page Business
The Stryków district is a place with opportunities and prospects which is open to economic enterprise. In 2009, the Stryków district was among the three best developing districts, in terms of investment areas in Poland, and received a “Investor -Friendly District” certificate. In 2010 the Stryków district was recognized prestigious award "The Golden Sites 2010" as the best investment area - Land XXIV. Without a doubt, the geographic location of the district is a distinguishing feature of Stryków; it lies within the Łódzkie Voivodeship, in the Zgierski administrative district. A strategic advantage of the district is the fact that transport interchanges to two central European highways A1 (Gdańsk – Vienna) and A2 (Berlin – Moscow) are located within its borders. These junctions are of international significance. In addition, the Łódź– Łowicz railway line runs through the district, and there is also a sidetrack for loading freight trains. The close proximity of the location to the airports in Łódź (25 km) and Warsaw (110 km) also encourages investment. There are also plans to expand route 14 (Łódź – Warsaw) and voivodeship road number 708 (Brzeziny – Stryków – Ozorków), and to build the Stryków northern ring road. All of these projects ensure that the Stryków district will have the best transport routes in Poland.
These things among the others make our municipality attractive to invest in:
• transportation accessibility,
• resources and costs of work,
• economic and social infrastructure,
• location by the main node of communication of the Central Europe motorways A1 (Gdańsk - Vienna) and A2 (Berlin - Moscow),
• railway line Łódź - Łowicz together with a side track for loading goods trains,
• water supply systems in 99% of the area,
• sewage systems in 100% of the town area and 40% of the municipality area,
• base transceiver stations of main cellular networks in the area of the municipality,
• available electricity in the mains,
• available gas in the municipality area,
• over 1000 ha of available investment areas,
• over 300 ha of investment areas occupied by worldwide known companies,
• convenient access by urban transportation to a centre of Łódź,
• planning to run Fast Agglomeration Rail connecting Łódź and Łowicz through Stryków,
• low costs of conducting economic activity,
• access to highly skilled personnel,
• close proximity to academic centers (Technical University of Lodz, University of Lodz, private schools),
• possible rent of modern warehouse spaces and office rooms in existing industrial parks,
• attractive areas for active rest.
Map of investment areas
SEGRO LOGISTICS PARK STRYKÓW
area: 87 ha, managed by SEGRO:
- Corning Optical Communication Polska Sp. z o.o.
- OSDW Azymut Sp. z o.o.
- CEI Poland Sp. z o.o. (Voyant Beauty)
- Valeo Service Eastern Europe Sp. z o.o.
- LPP Spółka Akcyjna
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Investa Sp. z o.o.
- SWM-POLAND Sp. z o.o.
- CAT LC Polska Sp. z o.o.
- ESA S.R.O.
- Centor Central Europe Sp. z o.o.
- Sklepy Komfort spółka akcyjna
- GEODIS Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Rittal Sp. z o.o.
- Also Polska Sp. z o.o.
- AB Logic Sp. z o.o.
DIAMOND PARK STRYKÓW
- area: 10 ha:
- Fresenius Kabi Polska sp. z o.o.
- Pyroll sp. z o.o.
- Geodis S.A.
- Excellence sp. z o.o.
- Esa s.r.o. sp. z o.o.
PANATTONI PARK STRYKÓW
PROLOGIS PARK STRYKÓW
Park under construction, area 240,000 m2, more information: http://mountpark.com/strykow/.
Park under construction, area 180,000 m2, more information https://mlp.pl/parks/mlp-strykow/?lang=pl.
In addition, the following companies are located in the Stryków commune:
- Sandoz S.A.
- GLS Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Dachser Sp. z o.o.
- Alpi Polonia Sp. z o.o.
- RABEN Polska Sp. z o.o.
- POLONIT Sp. z o.o.
- Herman Kirchner Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Spedimex Sp. z o.o.
- Hotel 500
- Hotel Kasor
- Przedsiębiorstwo Budowy Dróg i Mostów „ERBEDIM” Sp. z o.o
- FKW LOGISTIC Sp. z o.o.
- Seco Sp. z o.o.
- Melwod Sp. z o.o.
- Budmel Sp. j.
- Wimax Sp. j.
- Gminna Spółdzielnia "SCH" Stryków
- Tech Bud Sp. z o.o.
- S2M Polska Pp. z o.o.
- Bafesto Sp. z o.o.
- FKW Logistic Sp. z o.o.
- CDE S.A.
- DPD POlska
The above companies created about 2,500 jobs.